Thursday 20 September 2012

CARLA OATES

I love me some natural beauty products.
 I love the idea of the whole natural/organic food and beauty world and over the last few years I've been slowly clearing out the crap and cleaning up my act. There's so much information out there and I do get overwhelmed but in the fake it till you make it game I think I'm winning.

 The Vitamix is periodically subjected to binge smoothie making and for some time now I've been able to pronounce quinoa confidently in public. The unopened coconut oil eyes me up and down every time I venture near the cupboards but I've promised I'll bring it out of hiding soon. Clearly I'm no expert but I'm learning, for no other reason than to be a better healthier me inside and out.

 So why do this post...


I discovered the joy that is Carla Oates (the beauty chef) and her Inner Beauty Powder.
I was given this little tub of probiotic tummy love recently and thought yeah I can give that a whirl, I can handle the commitment of mixing 5 grams of yum with water once a day. A product that
  looks after inner health helping to replace beneficial flora in turn nourishing your skin from the inside sounds good to me!

 There's something about Carla and her philosophy and vibe that really appeals to me. It's seems so simple, pure and honest and so importantly for me...easy.
 Maybe it's that I just love the pretty packaging!

This fellow Bondi girl is literally a glowing add for her beautiful products. I'm hooked, I have a small Carla crush and I want know more...



“My organic skincare blends selected food ingredients with a natural fermentation process to bring out the very best in all of our ingredients and keep the skin’s ecosystem strong and healthy. I have embraced the time-honored art of fermentation for the clever way that it naturally bio-activates nutrients in ingredients to make them more available for the body and skin to use. By increasing the biological value of already nutrient rich organic ingredients, we offer you supernatural skincare to help keep your skin healthy, radiant and resilient inside and out. We employ a unique and natural fermentation process, backed by twenty years of research to make powerful and active extracts for our bioactive skincare that is truly good for you.” - Carla Oates
  


1 comment:

  1. Add Animal Cruelty-Free and I'm in!

    ReplyDelete